ShotguntornadoShotguntornado

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Snipe TooF Snipe TooF

hahaha your dialogue is goddamn brilliant. The script is easily the best part. Keep up the great work!
P.S. Your voice sounds a lot like Reese Roper.

MACception responds:

Lol, I have NO idea who that is! Thanks though man! Glad to hear you liked it!

Fluffums the Cat 2 Fluffums the Cat 2

Cute and very intentional. If I had to change anything about it, I would say lay off the ambient purring noise. All the other noises work well but the purring seems unnatural. Keep up the good work!

Luigimail- Episode 1 Luigimail- Episode 1

This was surprisingly funny and clever. I also appreciate that the voices were pretty accurate. Well done!

Monster Monster

I recommend you hold off on the introduction of each of the instruments for a single drop. Since the song constantly evolved and grew, there wasn't a single moment that hit, and thus there wasn't a moment to really look forward to.

XdEsignS responds:

Thanks for the feedback I will defiantly work some more on that and change some things up thanks man stay awesome

The Main Event The Main Event

I like the meat of the song; most of it is pretty solid. The things that rubbed me the wrong way were the sound of the guitar (too tinny and distorted; it sounded hollow), and the inconsistency of the melody. The song transitions between a few different sections, and it does so a couple times. And while this isn't a bad thing necessarily, each section was a little too different from the others, and there wasn't any single melody that stood out among them. This left the song feeling disjointed and didn't leave us a single hook to look forward to.

HipnikDragomir responds:

Indeed, you described it perfectly. My amateur ass still can't take the time to compose something consistent. I recorded the guitar with my little digital recorder, so that's why it's sub-par. The two main sections are certainly very different, but I wanted something like that. Overall, I agree it's mediocre. Thanks for the swanky review.

Guttern Born Guttern Born

I really like the art style and detail. It looks smooth and hand-made. I don't want to assume anything about your character, and I haven't seen your other works, but this art style (with its softness and blending) denotes to me that the character is meticulous and soft as well. This might be intentional, but if I had to guess, it doesn't quite reflect the punk character that he appears to be. If it's a character profile, I suggest a slight shift in art style to reflect on him as a character (sharper edges and darker colors). If you already took this into consideration, or if I'm reading your character too shallowly, then I'm sorry to beat a dead horse. I just want to help; I do love it!

Blud-Shot responds:

Thanks for the awesome feedback. I usually don`t like typing much on Newgrounds because I don`t get much feedback here. Hell I barely visit the site anymore. I didn`t want the brush strokes to reflect the character as there are 3 others which I will upload shortly :) they`re meant to fit together in one image.

autumn wolf girl autumn wolf girl

This is awesome! You capture the "manga" style that I've never been able to achieve myself. The minimalist yet intentional style in the middle ground and background are perfect complements to lend attention to the character. Keep up the good work.