ShotguntornadoShotguntornado

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Snipe TooF Snipe TooF

hahaha your dialogue is goddamn brilliant. The script is easily the best part. Keep up the great work!
P.S. Your voice sounds a lot like Reese Roper.

MACception responds:

Lol, I have NO idea who that is! Thanks though man! Glad to hear you liked it!

Fluffums the Cat 2 Fluffums the Cat 2

Cute and very intentional. If I had to change anything about it, I would say lay off the ambient purring noise. All the other noises work well but the purring seems unnatural. Keep up the good work!

Luigimail- Episode 1 Luigimail- Episode 1

This was surprisingly funny and clever. I also appreciate that the voices were pretty accurate. Well done!

A Day At The Office A Day At The Office

I like how unique the art style is, and if what you said about drawing it with your finger is true, then props to you. My biggest issue with it is that while the theme is relevant and relatable, it's short and doesn't really have any real meaning to it. There's no story that I can see; nothing seems to happen other than the guy getting happy about the dollar, so it leaves me wanting more.

rvhomweg responds:

Yes, I'm not lying about the fingerdrawing. I'll have to wait 2 weeks for my stylus so until then I will draw with my fingers :p Thanks for your advice. The reason for my poor scenario is that i usually don't have anything in mind but a painting or a situation. If I like it, I try to put more sense into it but it doesn't work out well in many cases:)